Esteemed professionals from well-known companies like LinkedIn (Artem Grigoryan), Adobe (Arsen Babayan), QLess (Harutyun Baghdasaryan), and Arup (Dr. Mery Duryan) have provided support in the creation of this program. Additionally, experienced and knowledgeable individuals from Meta, Apple, Microsoft, H-E-B, Salesforce, VMware, TUMO, and other companies have also contributed their expertise.
Manage People’s two tracks provide comprehensive leadership development programs for both recent/soon-to-be tech leaders and experienced ones to enhance their management and leadership skills in the dynamic tech industry.
Manage People program for recent & soon-to-be tech leaders:
- Senior professionals aspiring to management & leadership
- Recent tech leaders
- Recent team leaders
- Future and recent engineering managers
Manage People program for experienced tech leaders
- Engineering managers of all levels
- Heads of departments
- Other experienced tech managers
For each track, the program offers a unique learning and development experience with:
- 34 hours of in-person facilitation meetings
- 12 hours of out-of-town facilitation meetings
- 3 months of one-on-one mentorship & coaching
- Annual retreat with experts & mentors
- Access to the private tech leader’s community & exclusive events
- Lifetime access to materials
- A certificate of leadership development from LIT Academy
The registration deadline is May 28, 2023.
All interested candidates can apply by the following registration link.
The program is expected to start in June.
About Leadership in Tech (LIT) Academy
The LIT Academy, located in Armenia, is a well-respected platform focused on developing tech leaders and transforming the way leadership is nurtured in the technology industry. Supported by both local and international experts, the Academy is dedicated to offering exceptional leadership development programs for professionals in the tech field.
LIT Academy has a proven history of effectively guiding recent graduates who have worked for prestigious organizations including DISQO, ServiceTitan, Adobe, and QT-Lab. Presently, the Manage People program has 11 individuals registered for it, hailing from industry-leading companies like QLess, DISQO, ServiceTitan, and Ultra Labs, among others.